From the 1st October, an emergency situation will be introduced in Slovakia, which will last at least 45 days.
- Mass events will be cancelled and banned.
- Restaurants should be open 06:00-22:00.
- The sale of food through the window and non-stop delivery will be allowed.
- Face masks will be obligatory indoors, except the time spent eating and drinking.
- Shops: two-meter intervals, face masks and disinfection.
- Face mask outside becomes obligatory. If the distances between people are less than 2M.