Submitted by Natalia Siposova on 13/07/2016 - 15:56.
Toms from Latvia
- Beer bottles can be returned in shops and you get decent money back for them. I learnt this way too late.
- Drink beer. Its cheaper than anything in Slovakia
- Kofola is the NEW CocaCola
- Brinzovye halushki* is now you favorite food. (*note: "bryndzové halušky" is the correct form)
- In Trnava find pizza Stangler*. Great with beer as snack. (*note: "pizza štangle")
- Slivovica is fu fu fu. Borovicka is good.
- Tatra tea is not meant for afternoon tea drinking party.
- In Trnava you have only 6 bars/clubs as options to go to. Live with that.
- Go to mountains to hike as often as possible.
- Yes - part of the school is in children-garden
- Local girls are nice :D
- Yes you can get the "Green dragon" in one of the bars if you know what I mean.
- TESCO works all night long!!!!!!! (*note: we're sorry Tom and everyone else, but it's not true, anymore :( )
- Don't annoy the gypsies.
- Latvians are awesome. Dont argue about that. We proved it.
Once you go ERAMSUS, you stay ERASMUS for the rest of your life.
This exclusive list was made by: /AMAZING Mr.Tom/